The server is currently: Online

about pvp gear. (stat, vesta, mor, zur)
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more_vert

about pvp gear. (stat, vesta, mor, zur) 1
. i can understand why you guys thought itd be good for pvp gear to be degradeable. (because of stats) but that completely kills everyone's desire to use it. in the month that ive been playing this server, i can honestly say, at least 10 people have told me that they disliked that feature. thats basically the server lol
so my suggestion is, make pvp gear/weapons back to the way they were(undegradeable).

RE: about pvp gear. (stat, vesta, mor, zur) 2
It was changed because it shit all over the other non-degradable armour (barrows, GWD, etc), I highly doubt it's gonna be reverted.

RE: about pvp gear. (stat, vesta, mor, zur) 3
It kills godwars gear. What is the proposed solution to this part of the issue?

Moved to "Feedback" section.

RE: about pvp gear. (stat, vesta, mor, zur) 4
my proposed solution is to revert pvp gear back to being un-degradeable.

RE: about pvp gear. (stat, vesta, mor, zur) 5
...I think you misinterpreted my question.

Currently:
Godwars gear has lower stats than PvP gear.
Godwars gear doesn't degrade.

If PvP gear did NOT degrade, there would be no valid case to use Godwars gear over PvP gear.
This presents a problem. Unless this problem can be overcome, we cannot make your proposed change.

RE: about pvp gear. (stat, vesta, mor, zur) 6
Currently, I think it is incredibly easy to get pvp armour. Yes, it is in the wilderness, but from what I have seen, most people camp at the gate to escape as soon as they see a player teleport in. I think until a change is made for it to be harder to escape from Ghost Town, pvp armour should be degradable considering its stats

RE: about pvp gear. (stat, vesta, mor, zur) 7
(08-31-2017, 05:10 AM)decade Wrote: if youre more worried about the balance between pvp gear vs gwd gear over keeping the community happy, then go for it.

Ad hominem.
Attack my arguments, not me.