Our Hiscores have been re-released.
These Hiscores can be filtered by Game mode, skill, etc.
Hiscores will update as you play, about every 10 minutes or upon logout. You MUST LOGIN & wait a few minutes to have your account added to the new hiscores.
Oh, and max EXP for skills is now capped at 2b.
You can even generate dynamic signatures for your character.
Report any bugs you have found as a reply to this thread!
Hey guys, it's been a few weeks since our last update. Fortunately, that's not due to a lack of work! Today we're bringing you some great updates and bug fixes. We're really excited with the avenue suggestions have been going, and we're excited going forward. In other news, our old friend Ned has resigned from his staff position. From all of us on the Staff team, we wish you the best Ned, and hope to continue seeing videos and guides from you.
• Password hashing has been updated to 2017's standards.
• Vote shop logs - will give us information on which items are most popular/least popular going forward.
• Dragon arrow fletching.
• New commands for Moderators.
• Vengeance timer will appear in both fixed & resizeable modes after being cast. We would like to expand this system in the future to include more cooldowns.
• Guard drop tables.
• Drop Interface now properly displays stacks of items.
• Drop Interface will let you know if no drops were found.
• Drop Interface now includes many of the reported missing NPCs.
• Drop Interface will remove old NPCs from list upon new search.
• Fixed a null issue while in certain locations.
• Drop rates for Venefica corrected.
• Low alch now gives 60% of an item's value (high alch is still 75%).
• DFS now has a 2 minute cooldown on it's operate.
• DFS has had it's max hit increased to 250 (constitution) to match RS.
• DFS will always hit a whole number.
• DFS can no longer be used without proper charges.
• Rock cake added to the bar at home. Features quirky text, a left-click to remove 5 damage, and right click to lower to 1 constitution.
• Ice gloves now have a purpose... See above @Milk Man.
• Ice gloves are now untradeable/unsellable.
• Kills tracker added to the Slayer skill tab button.
• Dagganoth (i) rings now have 900k item value.
• Desert Top clipping fixed.
• Crimson's Katana item worth is now 10m.
• Crimson's Katana has had it's high stab bonus swapped with it's (previously) lower slash bonus.
• Steel Tempest item worth is now 16m.
• Cannon notification when at 15/5 cannonballs.
• Ground Items now displayed OSBuddy style. (Text above item)
• Type "groundtext" in client console to toggle the above effect.
• Ground Items now display the amount next to stackable items.
• Zulrah despawn checks.
• Black Dragon has proper animations.
• Void body/legs can now properly be substituted for the deflector.
• Monkey Skeletons now properly renamed from "Skeleton"
• Slayer masters can now be right-clicked to show which difficulty task they assign.
• Quick prayer bugs fixed.
• Easter Bunny Jr renamed to Brandon Jr.
We've just completed our Suggestion Requirements thread, and laid out some new sub-sections for suggestions.
Following these requirements will ensure that suggestions do not become lost in between updates, and will give both staff and users the chance to directly contribute to what goes into your server.
We currently have 5 backlogged pages of non-prefixed, old suggestions. These will be filtered by staff, and eventually get to the user voting stage.
If you have any feedback, please post it here! We hope this is a move towards a more personal and intuitive Necrotic, and was a result of communicating your opinions in our June Feedback opportunity.