Two major influences on the game have both resigned from our staff team since the last update.
Brandon has left the development team. He plans to occasionally check in, but focus on other things. I wish my long time partner success, and stability.
Ned has left the staff team too, for reasons beyond our reach. Ned has been one of our most dedicated staff for a long time, and I wish him the best.
As a reminder to all unfamiliar, we have existed on this system before, and I am comfortable with it. We are still in the process of fully transitioning into a single-developer update cycle. Updates
will be pushed out with increased consistency moving forward. I suppose this means we're accepting staff applications again, too.
Finally, on a personal note - thank you all. It's still amazing to see the amount of support from the community. We're not going anywhere.
• Major lag optimizations.
• Support for the "#" character when using ::setyellhex, which previously caused issues.
• Changed the value of spirit shields in relation to ancient nex gear. Divine > Ely > Nex Body > Nex Legs > Nex Helm
• Removed "Crawling hand" item drop from Crawling hand's drop table.
• Barrows no longer spams "You manage to continue your clue".
• Edibles; King Worm, Toad Legs, Bread.
• Added "Implemented" subsection to "approved" subsection in suggestions.
• Pickpocketing NPCs! With their proper loot tables.
• Stun system, implemented with thieving.
• Watermelon seeds added to Farming skill shop for non-iron players.
• Improved PvP error logging to be more aggressive.
• Improved efficiency, and reduced redundancy of engine.
• Improved assigning of salts for hashing.
• Logging of players & gambling improved.
• Improved PlayerLoading for "old" character files.
• Modular hashing system.
Hi everyone, it's been a while since we've done an official announcement, and I'd like to take the opportunity to create this one.
What has happened;
• Brandon has resigned as developer. I will be continuing as lead developer/owner. Our update schedule will likely increase because of this change.
• Brandon will remain part of staff for the time being, at least until I return on Wednesday.
• Ned has returned to the staff team, as his previous role - Moderator.
• $300 advertisement is currently live on Rune-Locus.
Here's what I have in mind;
• YouTuber Rank & Incentives
• Superior Slayer Monsters
• Mithril Seeds (Flowers for gambling)
We're not going anywhere!
Crimson & Necrotic Staff Team
Hey guys we have a nice update for you hear today that includes gambling, a long with other exciting updates like degrading Ancient PvP Armours!
- Recent lag you've possibly experienced should be resolved now.
- Reduced the price of multiple items when selling them to a shop.
- Trio drop rates nerfed.
- You can now right click the Slayer Gem to check remaining kills.
- Improved our current degrading system to work better and expand easier.
- Ancient PvP armour(Statius, Vesta, Zuriels, Morrigans) now will degrade after 1 hit and become untradeable, after 1 hour of combat it will crumble to dust.
- Potion Decanting is here, You can do this via the Herblore NPC via the Skill tabs.
- Gambling is here, we're starting off with releasing dice bag (roll up to 100). You can teleport to the Gambling area via the command ::gamble , With that being said you can go to the member zone and pick up a dice bag for 500m gold. The dice bag is untradeable. You can only roll dice in your own clan chat.
- PvP attack bug should now be fixed, please let us know if you have any issues!
- Food crate removed and renamed to Vote crate.
- Achievement rewards now will go to the proper bank tab.
- Potions are now aligned properly.
- Groundtext command now saves in settings file locally to prevent you from having to constantly use the command, and is lowered more to the floor.
- Weapons interface now update properly when an item degrades.
- Gear bonuses will now properly update when an item degrades.
- Odium + Malediction Ward
- Armadyl talisman now properly named Soul Talisman.
- Hiscores now update on logout.