Hi everyone, it's been a while since we've done an official announcement, and I'd like to take the opportunity to create this one.
What has happened;
• Brandon has resigned as developer. I will be continuing as lead developer/owner. Our update schedule will likely increase because of this change.
• Brandon will remain part of staff for the time being, at least until I return on Wednesday.
• Ned has returned to the staff team, as his previous role - Moderator.
• $300 advertisement is currently live on Rune-Locus.
Here's what I have in mind;
• YouTuber Rank & Incentives
• Superior Slayer Monsters
• Mithril Seeds (Flowers for gambling)
We're not going anywhere!
Crimson & Necrotic Staff Team
Hey guys we have a nice update for you hear today that includes gambling, a long with other exciting updates like degrading Ancient PvP Armours!
- Recent lag you've possibly experienced should be resolved now.
- Reduced the price of multiple items when selling them to a shop.
- Trio drop rates nerfed.
- You can now right click the Slayer Gem to check remaining kills.
- Improved our current degrading system to work better and expand easier.
- Ancient PvP armour(Statius, Vesta, Zuriels, Morrigans) now will degrade after 1 hit and become untradeable, after 1 hour of combat it will crumble to dust.
- Potion Decanting is here, You can do this via the Herblore NPC via the Skill tabs.
- Gambling is here, we're starting off with releasing dice bag (roll up to 100). You can teleport to the Gambling area via the command ::gamble , With that being said you can go to the member zone and pick up a dice bag for 500m gold. The dice bag is untradeable. You can only roll dice in your own clan chat.
- PvP attack bug should now be fixed, please let us know if you have any issues!
- Food crate removed and renamed to Vote crate.
- Achievement rewards now will go to the proper bank tab.
- Potions are now aligned properly.
- Groundtext command now saves in settings file locally to prevent you from having to constantly use the command, and is lowered more to the floor.
- Weapons interface now update properly when an item degrades.
- Gear bonuses will now properly update when an item degrades.
- Odium + Malediction Ward
- Armadyl talisman now properly named Soul Talisman.
- Hiscores now update on logout.
Our Hiscores have been re-released.
These Hiscores can be filtered by Game mode, skill, etc.
Hiscores will update as you play, about every 10 minutes or upon logout. You MUST LOGIN & wait a few minutes to have your account added to the new hiscores.
Oh, and max EXP for skills is now capped at 2b.
You can even generate dynamic signatures for your character.
Report any bugs you have found as a reply to this thread!